I need to apply for an ITIN for my non-resident alien spouse. Is this a service you provide?

By November 8, 2018

Yes, absolutely. To get started, simply visit our Quote Form to request this service. Important: If you need an ITIN for an upcoming tax return, it is best to get started as soon as possible — it can take six weeks or more to obtain an ITIN, depending on your location and other factors.

Aaron Fernandes

About Aaron Fernandes

Comment on this FAQ