I neglected to report my worldwide income on previous returns. What should I do?

By November 8, 2018

If such situation occurs, you should file an amended return to avoid penalties from the IRS for incorrectly reporting your income. Depending on the situation, you may not end up owing any taxes after the credits and deductions applicable to expatriates have been applied to your return.

Aaron Fernandes

About Aaron Fernandes

Comment on this FAQ