U.S. Expat Tax Preparation Services

We are a global network of experienced U.S. tax consultants, CPAs and federally certified Enrolled Agents working specifically with Americans (and green card holders) living and working abroad.

U.S. Expat Tax Services for Americans Living Abroad

Prompt. Affordable. Hassle-free. Join the many thousands of happy—and now compliant—expats who have chosen Expat Tax for their US tax filing needs.

Tax preparation and consulting for American Expats, Green Card holders, NRAs.

ExpatTax offers fast, affordable, and hassle-free U.S. expat tax preparation and consulting services for Americans living overseas, Green Card holders, and Non-resident Aliens (NRA)/foreigners with U.S. tax filing obligations. Federal and State Tax Returns, Foreign Bank Account Reporting (“FBAR”), Streamlined Filing, FATCA, Consulting, Expatriation/Exit Tax, Self-Employment, and more.

Our growing team of U.S. tax consultants, CPAs, and Enrolled Agents has decades of professional experience in both the U.S. and abroad, and work with a wide range of client types — from expat professionals, to digital nomads, educators, self-employed/small business owners, and pretty much anyone else in the world with U.S. tax filing obligations.

Committed to providing quality service and delivering them fast and accurate, our experienced tax professionals are especially adept at identifying deductions and tax credits that apply to your unique situation to help maximize tax savings.

Our many years of experience working with overseas clients will assure you of the stability and consistency of our services and our professionals will make certain that we are 100 percent with you every step of the way. If you are looking for U.S. expat tax preparation — even if you are years behind on your taxes — we are here to help.

Read about our partnership with American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai to provide quality expat tax filing services to AmCham members.

U.S. Expat Tax Services
U.S. Expat Tax

Standard US expat federal tax forms.

Form 5471
Reporting for foreign corporations.

FBAR/FinCEN Form 114
Foreign Bank Account Reporting.

Read about our partnership with AmCham Shanghai to provide quality expat tax filing services to members of AmCham.

Join the many 1,000’s of happy expats who have chosen Expat Tax for their U.S. tax filing needs — from expat professionals, to digital nomads, educators, self-employed/small business owners, and more.

With locations in several key expat destinations around the world, including Vancouver, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, as well as secure email/online/ chat and encrypted file upload services for those who choose to securely file their taxes from the comfort of their home, our tax professionals are here to help you submit accurate and fully compliant tax returns — while maximizing tax savings.

Frequently asked questions

For more important information, please contact our professional support services

US Expat Tax for the 2021 tax year

U.S Expat Taxes for 2022 (2021 tax year)

Americans living overseas cannot afford to lose sight when tracking changes or updates to proposed...

FBAR October 15 Deadline Looming

Have you filed your Form FinCEN 114 / FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial...
Fact or Fiction

Busting the Top 5 U.S. Expat Tax Myths!

Fact or Fiction?Truth and myth.  As a U.S. expat, seeking advice or trying to get...
Crypto Tax Reporting

What You Don’t Know About Your Cryptocurrencies and Your U.S.Tax Return May Scare You

Many of us have been attracted to investing and dealing in cryptocurrency — a digital...
US Tax Changes Ahead

U.S High Earning Expats Footing the Bill?

Joe Biden’s “American Families Plan” is a great idea in theory. The plan includes universal...
Expat Tax
Based on 6 reviews
powered by Google
EJ Mitchell
EJ Mitchell
13:22 05 May 19
Professional and reliable service that I have used for nearly 5 years. Excellent customer service!
Rachael Ragalye
Rachael Ragalye
07:55 03 May 19
Fantastic, prompt, and professional service. Couldn't be more pleased and couldn't recommend their services highly enough.
Michael Desmond
Michael Desmond
07:21 30 Apr 19
Professional tax service with experience for expats. They respond quickly and explain things clearly. We would highly recommend them to anyone. ... Thanks.read more
M Sakashita
M Sakashita
03:58 26 Apr 19
Efficient and quick service for the most part. I was able to submit my Japanese tax forms to them without translating anything for the filing of my... US taxes. However, I’ve been using them for at least six years and every year I have to fill out the same personal information. I wish I could just state “unchanged” . In addition it took forever to get an unsatisfactory answer as to why their rates were raised a few years ago. Also after they finished my taxes last year, I sent an email with a few questions that were totally ignored. While their core service is good, their communication with me was not always great.read more
Alena Vorushilova
Alena Vorushilova
07:46 15 Apr 19
I have been filling my US taxes with them since 2014 and I am always happy with the results.
See All Reviews